Queenstown Community Market
A market where makers, creators, crafters, businesses, individuals and community groups sell their wares or raise awareness of their services.
The Queenstown Community Market has been held for almost forty years and is organised completely by volunteers.
The market attracts stallholders from across the West Coast, and further afield, with locals and visitors to the region frequenting the market to purchase items.
- Fresh homemade food (sweet and savoury)
- Hand crafted timber items, including specialty timber items
- Garden ornaments, plants and flowers
- Handmade items including quilts, crochet, knitting, sewing and craft items
- Local photography
- Toys, clothing and shoes, new and used
- Books, new and used
Held from 11am-1.30pm at the Queenstown Memorial Hall.